July 2022 – Five Attorneys from Latham, Luna, Eden & Beaudine, LLP Recognized as Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for 2022
The firm is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys have been named Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars for the year 2022. The recognition spans across multiple sections of the firm’s areas of expertise including, bankruptcy law, government finance, employment law, and commercial litigation.
The following Latham Luna attorneys appeared as Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in the 2022 listing published by Thomson Reuters:
- Justin M Luna – Top Rated Attorney in Bankruptcy Law
- Kristen E. Trucco – Rising Star in Government Finance
- Marc L. Levine – Top Rated Attorney in Business Litigation
- Dorothy F. Green – Top Rated Attorney in Labor & Employment Litigation
- Daniel A. Velasquez – Rising Star in Bankruptcy Law
Florida Super Lawyers is an attorney rating system owned by Thompson Reuters. Each year, Super Lawyers recognizes the top lawyers in Florida using a patented multi-phase selection process involving peer nomination, independent research, and peer evaluation. No more than 5% of licensed attorneys can be designated a Super Lawyer and no more than 2.5% can be Rising Stars. The process is designed to find the best attorneys in their field of practice.
The firm is honored to once again be recognized by Super Lawyers across multiple practice areas.