6 LSEB attorneys named to 2018 Best Lawyers List
August 15, 2017 — Latham, Luna, Eden & Beaudine, LLP is pleased to announce that 6 been included in the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
“For more than a third of the century,” says CEO Steven Naifeh, “Best Lawyers has been the gold standard of excellence in the legal profession.” President Phil Greer adds, “We are extremely proud of that record and equally proud to acknowledge the accomplishments of these exceptional legal professionals.”
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Latham, Luna, Eden & Beaudine, LLP would like to congratulate the following attorney named to 2018 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Michael J. Beaudine – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Daniel H. Coultoff – Construction Law
- Jennifer S. Eden – Commercial Litigation
- Dorothy F. Green – Litigation – Labor and Employment, Labor Law – Management, Employment Law – Management
- Lori T. Milvain – Litigation – Intellectual Property, Copyright Law, Trademark Law
- R. Scott Shuker – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law